- Telling the Whole Story Are These Marketing Pieces Really Telling the Whole Story?
When carriers distribute competitor literature showing how their product performs better than other carriers be sure to understand the full story before deciding which carrier is the best design strategy for your client and their goals.
As an example, when United of Omaha recently provided a competitor piece ...
- WHAT TO ASK FOR WHEN REQUESTING TERM LIFE INSURANCE QUOTES When prospects request term life insurance quotes, the assumption is that you are looking for the least expensive and most comprehensive insurance coverage to meet a temporary need.
But how do you know you’ve found the best product for the money?
Ever heard the phrase, “You get what you pay for”?
Below are a few questions you may want to ...
- Insurance Tips for New Parents Bringing a child into your life can be a joyous occasion, but it also means a new level of responsibility. If you already have health insurance, notify your insurance company right away about the new members of your family.
- Is Your Client’s Life Insurance COI’s Changing? Guaranteed versus Non Guaranteed – Do your clients know the difference? There was a time when life insurance was simple…. As long as you paid the premiums on time you were assured your beneficiary would receive the death benefit.
- Long Term Care (LTC) Protection – Where to Begin? While there are many LTC plans and benefit features, we feel these are the more critical factors of which should be determined when deciding what needs are required and what risk the insured is willing to accept and what risk the insured is willing to pass to the life insurance carrier.
- What qualifies as a Simple Sales Ideas guaranteed to Increase Your Life Insurance Revenue? If you attended our session at the National Educational Conference you will recall we shared 4 simple ideas to increase your life insurance revenue. Below are a few helpful hints you will want to implement which we guarantee will increase your insurance revenue as well as enhance your client relationships.
- How to move money from an individual life policy to a long term care policy for two without paying taxes on the gains… By Tammie Smith, President at BDLife212
Guy, 59 has an existing $100,000 death benefit Whole Life policy with Carrier A. This policy has a cash value of $45,000. He has paid in $31,000 in total premiums on this existing policy.
He is interested in moving the existing cash value into a policy that would provide Long Term ...
- Index Universal Life 101 What is it Index Universal Life Insurance? A type of universal life insurance product designed to provide an opportunity for tax free cash accumulation based on an index account versus company profitability or a fixed predetermined rate.
- Key Characteristics of a LIRP Objective of a LIRP: To explore the tax advantage performance of an “overfunded” Life Insurance Design as an income supplement strategy
- Thinking of using an Index Universal Life product to design a LIRP? By Tammie Smith, President at BDLife212
Pacific Life has designed a short (3 minute) client approved video providing a nice overview of how an Index Universal Life product works. If you are interested in presenting a Life Insurance Retirement Design (LIRP) using Index Universal Life send me an email or give me a call and I am happy to help ...
- Long Term Care AND Partnership Programs By Tammie Smith, President at BDLife212
Long Term Care AND Partnership Programs
What Is A Partnership Program AND Why Should I Care?
What is a LTC Partnership Program?
LTC Partnership Programs were part of the of the 2006 Deficit Reduction Act (DRA) which enabled states to create LTCi Partnership programs. These alliances between the states and private insurance companies ...
- Have you Requested A Life Insurance Check Up Lately To Assure Your Premiums Are Being Spent As You Anticipated? Take these three steps to examine your universal life insurance policy to determine its true value, according to Houston-based BDLife911.
- News Regarding MetLife Individual Disability Insurance MetLife announced the morning of 4/20/16 that they will cease their retail Individual DI business with last day to accept apps of September 1, 2016 and pay new cases by October 31, 2016 per Berkshire Advisor Resource, Inc., a company out of Colorado who specializes in brokerage services to include disability insurance.
- Are You Prepared Financially for The Health Care Costs of Alzheimer or Dementia? Did you know the costs associated with Alzheimer and Dementia is not ALL covered by Medicare? Those extra costs can really add up causing potential financial hardship for all involved. Are you and your family prepared?
- Are your clients prepared for Advance Care Planning? Also be sure to remind your clients to keep an updated picture id. Many people do not keep this information current when they no longer need to obtain a drivers license creating a problem for medical facilities who REQUIRE a photo id BEFORE they will provide medical services.
- Why BDLife212? If you are a professional Financial Adviser or Financial Planner and you are interested in learning more about how life insurance can create alternative solutions for your clients with these strategies
- Don’t be a victim of the “Looming Life Insurance Crisis©” Have you seen the most recent changes involving In-Force life insurance policy changes that will affect the future performance of existing life insurance policies in concerning ways, if not effectively monitored?